Registration for the WISE retreat is now closed. To be placed on a waiting list, please contact Tim Fisher at email@example.com, 847-768-3411.
The Women in Safety Engineering (WISE), an ASSE Common Interest Group, is very pleased to invite you to the WISE Personal Development Retreat on June 7, 2014 at the Hilton Orlando, just before ASSE’s Safety 2014 in sunny Orlando, Florida.
The Retreat is a one-day event focused on women in business and the unique challenges and stresses of being a woman in the safety, health and environmental (SH&E) industry. The day will be filled with educational sessions and activities that will go a long way in building your confidence and your network; enabling women in SH&E to advance in their careers and advance the practice of the profession. Our day will start with yoga and breakfast followed by the agenda below including lunch.
Saturday, June 7, 2014
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Women's Health - Putting YOU First - Edely Wallace, BA, E-RYT, Yogamatrix
- Stop Self-Limiting Thoughts - Rosa Carrillo, MSOD, President, Carrillo & Associates
- Putting Yourself at The Head of The Pack for Success! - Dr. Martha Bidez, Director, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- “No” is A Complete Sentence - Cheryl Archer, MAOM, Women in SHE: A Leadership Collaborative
- Safety Professionals - Ethics and the Law - Adele Abrams, Esq., CMSP, Adele Abrams Law Office
- Social Media, Make It Work For You (Bring Your Devices!) - Pam Walaski, CSP, CHMM, Compliance Management International
- Creating Your Personal Mission Statement - Cheryl Archer, MAOM, Women in SHE: A Leadership Collaborative
Early Registration – registration by April 15th -
- ASSE Member - $100*
- WISE member - $75
- ASSE Non-member - $125
Registration after April 15th -
- ASSE Member - $125*
- WISE member - $100
- ASSE Non-member - $150
*ASSE Members that are not currently members of the WISE Common Interest Group will receive a complimentary 1-year WISE membership automatically with their WISE Retreat registration.